Yibai News
New Articles
Top Articles
Search
Yibai News
Postion:Home > Yibai News > Yibai Dynamic > Content
Yi Bai won the title of Top 20 China’s Most Competitive Pharmaceutical Companies 2012

2013-12-02 06:12

 

  The 4th Top 20 China’s Most Competitive Listed Pharmaceutical Companies, which was sponsored by Chinese Pharmaceutical Enterprises Association and was hosted by Healthcare Executive Magazine and Hejun Consulting Group, recently announced the list in Beijing. Yi Bai won the title of "Top 20 China’s Most Competitive Pharmaceutical Listed Companies 2012", ranking the 12th on the list.

  Top 20 China’s Most Competitive Pharmaceutical Listed Companies 2012 included Tasly, Kangmei Pharmaceutical, Heng Rui Medicine, Yunnan Baiyao, Fosun Pharma, Sinopharm Group, Dong-e E-jiao, Mindray, Aier Ophthalmology, Weigao Group, Sino Biopharmaceutical, Yibai Pharmaceutical, Shanghai Pharmaceutical, Huahai Pharmaceutical, Tongrentang, Humanwell Healthcare, SL Pharmaceutical, Kelun Pharmaceutical, Renhe Pharmacy and Shinva Medical.

  The appraisal began in March 2012, and took 4 months to carry out financial analysis of 193 China’s pharmaceutical enterprises with annual sales of more than RMB 100 million listed in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York and NASDAQ. Their nine indicators - sales revenue, profit, total market value, sales growth, profit growth, market value growth, net assets return rate, assets-liability ratio and current ratio - were used as basic data to constitute industrial dimension, management dimension and capital dimension. Then these dimensions were weighed and calculated to get the score which would accounted for 68% of the total judging score. The rest 32% contained manager dimension (manager competency and management team) and resource dimension (shareholder resources and uniqueness), and was determined through questionnaires by industry experts.


Copyright(c) Guizhou Yi Bai pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Tel: 0851-4716781 (Switchboard) Advertising Department: 0851-4716728 Fax: 0851-4704019
Address: No. 220-1, Baiyun Road, Guiyang City